Area : National/Remote
Our client is a leading strategy and operations consultancy firm. With a limited-travel model, they pride themselves on their ability to provide their employees with a fantastic work-life balance. They are seeking a highly motivated Analyst/Manager to support their private equity/due diligence practice.
This is currently a remote position. There is a preference for this candidate to be located on the west coast (with the ability to go to their Los Angeles office occasionally), but strong candidates from anywhere in the country will be considered.
- Work with team members to support clients with pre-investment due diligences, investment firm portfolio company work, and investment banking mandates
- Engage in research efforts to gather information and assess investment theses
- Conduct data analysis and build out financial models
- Synthesize findings to inform and support investment strategies
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, mathematics, finance, or a related field
- 2 - 5 years of work experience
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment supporting clients with high expectations for quality and insights
- Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of valuation methodologies
- Impressive problem-solving skills, with comfort preparing research, financial models, valuations, and data analysis to support investment theses and business recommendations
- Private equity experience in consumer retail, financial services, or technology verticals is a plus!
- Outstanding track record of success in past professional and academic endeavors
Published : Nov 24, 2022