Area : Los Angeles, CA
Description : Our client is a creative services provider overseeing a collection of online DTC e-commerce brands operating in fashion, sport, lifestyle, and wellness categories. They are seeking an HR Manager/Director to develop and manage HR systems and practices related to payroll, talent acquisition, talent development, and company policy creation. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience implementing HR processes at a high-growth company.
This candidate needs to be located in Los Angeles with the ability to go into the office part of the time.
- Work closely with the company's senior leadership team and functional leaders
- Oversee and maintain HR systems and processes (i.e. payroll, insurance, etc)
- Help to mold the company culture through leadership, as well as policies and creative workplace enhancement opportunities
- Partner with senior management to interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified candidates for open positions
- Perform Human Resources support work (i.e. employee onboarding, terminations, etc.)
- Oversee payroll, bonuses, and employee performance evaluations
- Own and continue to evolve HR-related policies consistent with company culture and relevant law
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience in entertainment or other adjacent industries
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications, business administration, or related discipline
- Prior work experience at a startup or early-stage company is strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate with a high-impact team
- Prior experience building out HR teams
- Experience and proficiency in Gusto or similar payroll software
- Knowledge of California HR requirements and regulations - experience in Canada & NY would be a plus!
Published : Sep 1, 2022