Area : National/Remote
Description : Our client is an incredibly exciting and innovative volleyball league with a women-first, community-focused mission. In addition to a national network of club volleyball organizations, they are launching a professional volleyball league. They are seeking a Senior Brand/Digital Designer to interpret and implement the organization's creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, presentations, and merchandise. The ideal candidate will have a strong, traditional design background and be comfortable applying those skills to digital.
A dynamic, thoughtful approach will be required as the Designer will be called on to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term. This is a full-time position and there will be need for some synchronous working time, but this role will allow for some flexibility around work hours.
This is a remote position and the candidate can be located anywhere in the country.
Please include a link to your portfolio when applying!
- Act as the lead designer for a broad range of projects including presentations, social media, and web assets (digital and moving image skills preferred)
- Maintain the high visual standard of the organization and assist others in maintaining this standard
- Bring fresh ideas and approaches by combining cultural awareness with an enquiring mind
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, and Advertising
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
- Working knowledge of social template platforms preferred (eg Crello, Canva)
- Attention to detail and commitment to ensuring clear and consistent brand storytelling
- Familiarity with traditional typography and print skills
- Team driven with effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time wisely to meet deadlines
- A passion for volleyball would be a huge asset... but not essential... (you will find one)
Published : Sep 14, 2022