Area : Los Angeles, CA
Description : Our client is a well-known and extremely fast-growing fashion e-commerce retailer. They are seeking a Senior Strategist to join their growing strategy team. This position will work closely with the finance and strategy teams to address key issues across pricing, growth, competition, operations, and a variety of other cross-departmental areas. The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical skill set and a background within a top-tier management consultancy and/or investment bank.
This is an in-person role based in Los Angeles, California.
- Use data and analytics to answer key strategic questions across the company
- Conduct and lead internal research efforts to understand various issues within departments ranging from e-commerce operations, distribution, finance, marketing, and more
- Maximize growth and/or cost-saving opportunities through thoughtful analysis and clear communication to a variety of internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly metrics and dashboards
- Identify patterns that lead to greater business insight, enhanced product/customer/operational analytics, increased revenue, and/or greater efficiencies
- Translate large, complex data and metrics into simple, actionable recommendations
- Bachelors degree, required
- 2-5 years of experience, at least some of which was within an i-bank or management consulting firm
- Experience with e-commerce clients and/or in a similar function within a growing company is a plus!
- Best-in-class advanced excel skills
- Scrappiness, thoughtfulness, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to persuade
- Attention to detail
- Proven track record within a fast-paced and high-growth team
Published : May 16, 2022