Area : Los Angeles, CA
Description : Looking for a hands-on internship at an exciting, entrepreneurial company where you can truly have an impact? Our client is a popular and rapidly growing cosmetics company that uses only clean, non-toxic ingredients. They are seeking a Finance Intern to immediately join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to the ins and outs of the finance space at an exciting and fast-moving company.
What you'll do:
- Participate in weekly/quarterly sales forecasting processes
- Review and summarize retailer monthly performance
- Assist in cost analysis and report creation to help communicate monthly results
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, eCommerce, Operations, and Marketing teams to accomplish assigned projects
- Develop an understanding of the underlying support for the basic financial statements – balance sheet, P&L, statement of cash flow, etc.
- Participate in the monthly financial reporting process and meetings
- Develop the ability to tell stories from numbers through data analysis
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a major in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, particularly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment
Published : May 11, 2022