Area : Los Angeles, CA
Description : Our client is a popular pet food and treat company dedicated to the health and happiness of pets. They are part of a family-owned food and agriculture company that has been around for over a century, but operate in many ways like a thriving start-up. They are seeking a roll-up-your-sleeves Brand Manager to lead traditional brand management, art development, and go-to-market strategies for the company.
This is a flexible position requiring the candidate to be in the office 1-2 days/week in Los Angeles and work from home the rest of the week.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns
- Develop global brand marketing presentations and materials
- Develop and maintain strong brand standards for adaptable yet consistent execution
- Identify optimal product positioning
- Coordinate with Product Development on new products
- Oversee the creation of all brand collateral, retail marketing, and promotional support materials
- Work with the social media team to guide strategy and messaging
- Provide thought leadership to the earned media agency to guide media relations strategy and execution
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Graphic design experience, a bonus!
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver – entrepreneurially-minded
Published : May 10, 2022