Area : National
Description : Our client is a leading full-service brand strategy and design firm based in Los Angeles. They develop brands for some of the most innovative companies in the world. They are seeking a Brand Strategy Consultant/Senior Consultant to serve as a client lead for brand strategy and architecture projects. This candidate must have direct experience in a brand strategy setting.
This candidate would preferably be in the Los Angeles area, but the client is also very open to candidates anywhere in the United States. However, Southern California, Northern California, Colorado, New York and New Jersey are strongly preferred.
- Lead brand consulting engagements, guiding a team through discovery, brand development, marketing collateral/logo development, and various milestone presentations
- Manage client expectations, budget, resource allocation, and project timelines to ensure over-delivery of project goals
- Guide brand development process with client-side and internal teams
- Develop an acute understanding of clients’ businesses and brand goals in order to better deliver on brand strategy initiatives
- Play a part in collaborative strategy sessions with other brand strategy team members
- Collaborate with internal creative team
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- 4+ years of brand strategy experience in an agency setting (6+ years for Senior Strategist)
- Senior Strategist candidates must have owned workstreams as a client lead for end-to-end engagements for at least one year
- Experience researching competitive ecosystems, positioning, naming, storytelling, and project management
- Keen eye for detail
- Upbeat and enthusiastic personality with a desire for growth and leadership opportunities
- Best in class written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: Our client is hiring at several different levels on their strategy team and the title and compensation will vary based on experience. They typically offer competitive base compensation that ranges between $80-145k.
Published : Jan 11, 2023