Area : Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a popular and fast-moving fashion e-commerce retailer selling the latest styles and trends at an affordable price. They’re seeking a motivated Planning Associate with CPG experience, strong analytical skills, and a hunger for growth to join their growing Planning team.
While we are targeting Associate-level candidates, we are also open to slightly more junior or more senior candidates.
This is an in-office position in Los Angeles.
- In conjunction with the rest of the Planning team, use past and trend SKU productivity performance metrics to create pre-season assortment plans
- Assist in tracking metrics for promotions, price adjustments, and product launches; analyze the results against inventory, sales, and margin performance
- Help to develop and execute merchandise plans for assigned categories (monthly, seasonal, and annual)
- Handle weekly, monthly, and annual reporting for the Merchandise department
- Foster relationships with cross-functional team members to improve pricing policies, site merchandising, inventory, and more
- Collaborate with Buying and Merchandising teams to ensure that planning strategies are aligned with e-commerce business
- Monitor e-commerce flow by reviewing receipt records and aged inventory
- Generally support the Planning team, performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- 2-4 years of experience in merchandising, planning, category management, allocation, or similar
- Category forecasting experience, required
- Experience with fashion, e-commerce, and/or omnichannel a big plus
- Detail-oriented Excel guru with strong data analysis skills
- Strong communication skills – this person will collaborate with the Planning team as well as other departments (Buying, Re-Order, Merchandising, etc.)
- Positive attitude and desire to be part of a fast-growing company
Published : May 6, 2022