Area : National
Description : Our client is a boutique management consulting firm focused on driving behavior change and transformation for Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies. Their CEO is a world-renowned speaker and personality who specializes in training and speaking engagements designed to inspire leaders of Fortune 500s, non-profits, and a variety of other great organizations. They have developed a proprietary executive team coaching offering and are seeking a Coaching Partner who can deliver the consultancy’s intellectual property in workshop and/or presentation format to their clients as well as coach clients (many of whom are senior executives at F500s) through this transformative process.
This is a remote position and candidates may be located anywhere in the US. Our client is open to hiring either a part-time or full-time coaching partner.
- Work with training curriculum team to craft messaging and materials to most effectively deliver the consultancy's IP to their clients
- Lead and facilitate training sessions for small to large corporate audiences
- Coach and mentor participants through in-depth one-on-one and smaller group sessions
Required Skills and Attributes
- 8+ years training experience in a business setting; working with management and executive-level talent
- Bachelor's required; MBA or other related advanced degree(s) a plus
- Sharp intellect and the ability to be "quick on the draw"
- Ability to understand the client's IP clearly and then contribute to the IP
- Relatable professional experience
- Executive presence and charisma
- Innate understanding of when to speak and how to engage the front of room
- Unmatched written and oral communication skills
Published : Dec 7, 2021