Area : National/Remote
Description : Our client is a rapidly scaling outsourced accounting and operational support services firm for growing companies. They are seeking a roll-up-your-sleeves CFO to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong finance and accounting background and prior experience working with high-growth start-ups.
The client is open to full-time or part-time candidates who can work at least 25 hrs/week. This is also a remote position and the candidate can be located anywhere in the country.
- As part of a small squad, oversee all accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting functions for 10-20 clients
- Identify and manage the overall financial needs for clients, including cash flow management strategies and identifying areas for improvement
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendation
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks for clients
- Occasionally supervise other internal and client-side finance personnel (controllers, accounting staff, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field, required – MBA a plus
- 8+ years experience in finance and or accounting with at least 5 in a leadership position
- Working knowledge of QBO, Expensify, bill.com, and a desire to learn new technologies as they arise
- Experience working with VC-funded start-ups, strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and fortitude, a must
Published : Jan 17, 2022