Area : Venice, CA
Description : Treehouse Partners is a full-service recruiting firm offering superior talent placement and a fresh perspective on human capital. We are seeking a fall intern (with the potential to start earlier) who will help to support our expanding business.
Interns for Treehouse Partners will have the opportunity to view the job search process from the other side. The intern will gain a thorough understanding of the interview process, the components of a strong resume, and an understanding of how to match skills to job descriptions. In addition, you will see first-hand how a start-up expands and gains clients. The internship is flexible on start/end date and is eligible for course credit or pay.
This is a hybrid remote/in-office position at the office in Venice.
- Handle administrative duties including support functions for the recruiters including email management, expense reporting, and calendaring
- Research and compile lists of potential candidates
- Assist in social media efforts
- Post new jobs on various professional channels
- Draft emails to potential clients and candidates throughout the search process
- Research networking events for CEO to attend
- Record information regarding candidates and clients into recruiting software
- Actively source for and track candidates for various job openings
- Assist staff with other projects as needed
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university
- Has excellent computer skills and working knowledge of GSuite/Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and as part of a dynamic, high-energy team
- Interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Possesses time-management, organization, and communication skills
- Can multitask and deal with ever-shifting priorities
- Previous internship experience, strongly preferred
Published : Feb 21, 2022