Area : California (Bay Area Preferred)
Description : Our client is a fast-growing healthcare technology company using a voice recognition platform to detect depression and anxiety in free-form speech patterns. They’re seeking a Business Development Associate/Manager to work with the Head of Operations in building out the company’s business development functions. The Business Development Associate/Manager will deliver GTM and partner strategies, partner closely with technical and operations teams, and develop a deep understanding of client needs.
This candidate will preferably be located in the Bay Area, but the client is open to candidates anywhere in California or a close flight to SFO.
- Develop and implement scalable sales processes, constantly improving on business development strategy to better serve client and clinician needs
- Conduct analysis of business development processes and create compelling written and visual aids to explain insights to stakeholders
- Build strategic relationships with external partners as both an individual contributor and as part of a dynamic team
- Take care to understand partner needs and how sales strategy can evolve to better serve them
- Execute highly sophisticated growth and GTM strategies
- 2+ years of relevant sales/business development experience (4-6 if Manager level)
- Bachelor’s degree, required; MBA, MPH, MD, or other advanced degree a plus, particularly for Manager level
- Exposure to the healthcare and startup worlds a big plus
- Self-starter with excellent creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments, including technical departments
- Best-in-class written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the company’s mission, required!
Published : Aug 31, 2021