Area : California (Bay Area Preferred)
Description : Our client is a fast-growing healthcare technology company using a voice recognition platform to detect depression and anxiety in free-form speech patterns. They’re seeking a Business Operations Associate/Manager to build up a best-in-class operations team, increase revenue, and drive GTM strategy. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, mission-driven organization during a critical growth period.
This candidate will preferably be located in the Bay Area, but the client is open to candidates anywhere in California.
- Offer critical insights on the business’ operations, sales, and marketing functions in order to refine the company’s overall strategic vision
- Support the Head of Operations in building out business operations and driving business development strategy
- Implement projects with new and existing customers, ensuring consistent and professional customer service to all
- Assist with operations, sales, and marketing talent acquisition efforts
- Analyze operational performance, offer concrete solutions for continuous improvement
- MBA required, additional advanced degrees in the healthcare field (MPH, MD, PhD) a big plus
- 3-6+ years of experience, with at least 3 years in management consulting or investment banking
- Ability to lead teams, both technical and non-technical
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate deeply technical information into actionable business insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the healthcare field (whether through consulting or in-house) a big plus
- Exposure to high-growth startup culture a big plus
- Passion for the company’s mission, a must-have!
Published : Aug 31, 2021