Area : National/Remote
Description : Our client is a boutique consulting and coaching firm and leader in researching and promoting innovation in workplace culture. They unleash unexpected growth and enable adaptability within Fortune 500, middle market, and fast-growth companies. Their CEO is an entrepreneur and recognized global thought leader in the relational and collaborative sciences. They are seeking a full-time Head of Relationship Selling to leverage their existing relationships, content, and reputation to build out their sales team and offering. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to add value to an incredible team!
This is a remote position and the candidate can be located anywhere in the country.
- Conduct an initial “audit” of the company’s existing sales-oriented assets, including personnel, processes, systems, content, and existing client and channel relationships, and devise a plan for better leveraging them to drive sales
- Lead high-level outreach to C-suite leaders in HR and IT at Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies
- Act as a player-coach for a growing sales team as they sell coaching-intensive programs, workshops, keynotes, and online offerings into companies
- Train and onboard new sales team members and act as mentor to the entire team
- Track metrics and help make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales process
- Set up sales structures and processes
- Coordinate with Founder to ensure a seamless sales process
- Maintain regular check-ins with the sales team to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify issues for problem solving
- Bachelors Degree, required; MBA or similar, preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ sales experience, including experience leading a team and a track record of sales success with F500 clients
- Previous experience in a business development capacity for a management consultancy or similar professional services company selling into CHROs or similar
- Ability to form relationships with executives at large companies and operate at that level
- Detail-oriented with organization skills that are a core part of your DNA
- Entrepreneurial attitude; able to thrive with little structure/process, ability to "learn on the fly"
- Ability to build deep business partnerships that yield measurable outcomes
- Willing to contribute to other areas of the firm as needed
Published : Aug 3, 2021