Area : Los Angeles, CA
Description : Our client is a recognized leader in the provision of home healthcare services in Southern California. Their core values of quality, teamwork, and trust along with their commitment of ensuring their patients receive the highest quality care has created an incredible culture. They are recognized nationally as one of the top places to work in healthcare. They are seeking a Director of Strategic Partnerships to focus on building, growing, and innovating existing and new partnerships with hospitals, surgery centers, and medical groups.
- Lead firm’s efforts in identifying and executing upon innovative business development and partnership strategies
- Act as a thought leader on high level business development strategies (e.g. pricing, partnerships and programs, marketing approach, etc.)
- Work with senior leadership to identify and secure appropriate partnership and business development opportunities with large hospital and healthcare systems
- Think strategically about how to maximize business within existing contracts and then execute those high-level conversations with key stakeholders
- Research and monitor competitive set to ensure firm’s leadership and innovation in emerging partnerships
- Bachelors Degree in Business; MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in healthcare (preferably in Southern California)
- 5-7+ years’ experience working within a sales and/or business development role; at least some of which were within complex B2B partnerships
- Best-in-class relationship skills with an ability to communicate with and present to key stakeholders within all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written skills along with the ability to influence to diverse groups of stakeholders
- Creative and analytical problem-solver
- Passion for the company's mission of giving their patients the highest quality care, required!
Published : Jul 19, 2021