Area : National/Remote
Description : Our client is one of the largest tool and equipment retailers in the country. They are seeking a Manager- level team member to work within the finance group on various corporate strategy and finance initiatives. This position will work closely with the CFO and the senior Finance team to address key issues across pricing, growth, competition, operations, and a variety of other cross-departmental areas. The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical skill set and a background within a top-tier management consultancy and/or investment bank.
This is a full-time remote role within a results-focused company that will allow for improved work/life balance over the traditional management consulting or i-banking path.
This candidate can be located anywhere in the country.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Using data and analytics to answer key strategic questions across the company
- Conducting and leading internal research efforts to understand various issues within departments ranging from retail operations, distribution, finance, marketing, and more
- Maximizing growth and/or cost-saving opportunities through thoughtful analysis and clear communication to a variety of internal stakeholders
- Proactively identifying opportunities to create value
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree; MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of experience, at least some of which was within an i-bank or management consulting firm
- Experience with retail clients and/or in a similar function within a large retailer a major plus
- Best-in-class advanced excel skills
- Scrappiness, thoughtfulness, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with a high-impact team
- Strong written and oral communication skills within an ability to persuade
- Attention to detail
- Proven track record within a fast-paced and high-growth team
Published : Jul 20, 2021