Area : National/Remote
Description : Our client is one of the largest tool and equipment retailers in the country. They are seeking a Senior Analyst of Data Strategy & Analytics to build data-driven solutions from large data sets and identify patterns that lead to greater business insight, enhanced product/customer/operational analytics, increased revenue and/or greater efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving capabilities, superior communication skills and the ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment.
This is a remote position with a strong preference for the candidate to be on the west coast. However, they are open to excellent candidates anywhere in the country.
- Assist in ongoing effort to define/develop and enhance reporting and data capabilities within the organization
- Work cross functionally with business partners to aggregate and analyze data and develop key metrics to support initiatives across the organization
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly metrics and dashboards
- Identify patterns that lead to greater business insight, enhanced product/customer/operational analytics, increased revenue and/or greater efficiencies.
- Translate large, complex data and metrics into simple, actionable recommendations
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or another analytically-focused area), required
- 2+ years’ of experience as a data analyst or similar analytical role
- Management consulting background a plus
- Experience working with very large data sets and performing product- and business-level analysis
- Experience using SQL and querying large, complex data sets
- Innate interest in and desire for continuous learning and personal development
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional presence, polished communication skills and proven ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of employees
- Ability to project manage and drive progress forward
- A high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and work under pressured timelines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Published : Jun 18, 2021