Area : San Francisco, CA
Description : Our client is a global technology and business consulting firm. They leverage an incredible global team to enable transformation for their clients, many of whom are industry leaders across retail, CPG, healthcare, and tech. With a great culture and a steep growth trajectory, this firm is poised for incredible success over the coming years and they are seeking a VP of their Digital Practice to oversee and guide the firm’s offering in the space. This is the largest practice in the firm and this role will have a pivotal impact on shaping the company's growth. The client would prefer this candidate be located in the bay area, but is open to candidates in Los Angeles or within a quick flight to San Francisco.
- Oversee the entire digital practice across client deliverables, thought leadership, and overall growth
- Strengthen practice competency, build alliances, and create Go-to-Market solutions
- Lead on talent strategy for the digital practice - continue to innovate how the company attracts and retains top talent
- Manage the departments that report up to the digital practice (core development, QA, automation, cloud - to name a few)
- Lead initiatives that come out of the technology practice when the firm implements these ideas with clients and internal teams
- MBA, strongly preferred
- 10+ years tech consulting experience in a leadership capacity
- Phenomenal managerial/leadership skills – particular experience managing both offshore teams and foreign-born domestic talent with a strong understanding of cultural sensitivities and considerations
- Ability to travel internationally (~2 times per year)
- Capacity to very quickly take the reins of a large and growing practice (and a track record of successfully running a large consulting practice area in the past)
- Desire to build… the firm has been growing fast and doesn’t plan to slow down… this role will play a crucial role; those interested in the status quo need not apply!!
Published : Apr 15, 2021