Area : Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a full-time Membership Coordinator to grow and support UCLA’s only business and networking alumni organization. This candidate will assist the organization with all administrative tasks, member relations, and liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders – and, of course, will also serve as an ambassador for the organization and UCLA as a whole.
This is a flexible role and could involve some work-from-home, some work onsite at UCLA, and some work in the field, post-COVID (attending events around Southern CA).
- Manage the process of membership recruitment, onboarding, and retention
- Attend many of the organization’s meetings (virtually or in-person in the future), some of which are outside traditional business hours (e.g. 7:30-9am or 5-7pm)
- Assist with event planning and marketing
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks (mostly related to membership dues payments and event funds)
- Keep the organization’s website up-to-date, manage social media, and handle a variety of other special projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Affiliation with UCLA, a big plus!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities
- Incredible attention to detail
- Swift organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently without a direct manager’s daily supervision
- Comfortable networking and making relationships
- Prior experience in an administrative role, required
- Prior experience in event planning, a plus
- Comfort with Microsoft Office and Zoom
- Ability to pick up new software easily/tech-savvy
Published : May 10, 2021