Area : California
Description : Our client is a world-class management consultancy firm that helps clients solve complex, strategic, cultural, and leadership challenges. They have led breakthrough engagements at many of the world's top companies. They approach their work through a systems-view that intentionally connects human dynamics to issues of strategy, organization, and process.
They are seeking a Manager to design and lead client engagements, oversee delivery and the client experience, and contribute to the growth of the business. This role will allow the candidate to work with the C-suite at some of the world's most successful companies.
- Lead of team of "A" players on engagements and programs, with responsibility for quality, impact, and client experience
- Manage a team around client engagements to diagnosis problems, design interactive client experiences and facilitate client interactions ranging from project check-ins to breakout groups or large off-sites
- Diagnose root challenges at clients and distill data into meaningful insights
- Communicate with clients to understand their system more clearly, the issues they face and the mindsets and behaviors that will support their transformative vision
- Support the business development process by actively listening and asking the right questions
- Structure, frame, and solve complex organizational and execution problems
- Create project implementation plans based on diagnostic work
- Design interactive client experiences to support realization of client goals
- Develop the firm’s intellectual property through internal and external research
- Inspire others to reduce confusion as a means to solving tough problems
- Play a meaningful role in firm leadership by enabling professional development,? ?mentoring, team leadership, and recruiting
- 8+ years of management consulting experience (with a strategy or organizational effectiveness background)
- MBA, strongly preferred
- Strong relationship-building skills both internally and with clients to create long-lasting relationships
- Strong business acumen and ability to learn, apply, and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
- An eye for detail with a high bar for achievement
- Ability to play at all levels
- High tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to be flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and primary/secondary research
- Belief that work should be about doing something fulfilling!
Published : Feb 3, 2021