Area : San Francisco, CA
Description : Our client is a revolutionary company creating phone-free experiences, schools, and venues. They have created a product that is changing the way people use technology and increasing personal engagement across humankind. They are seeking a Designer to ensure a consistent design feel and branding for both their physical product and marketing materials.
- Lead efforts to constantly innovate and iterate on existing product (NOTE: this is a physical product)
- Learn, understand, and improve upon the client's aesthetic, translating product needs into rapid prototypes, marketing materials, and end product
- Ensure consistent look and feel for both the physical product and all marketing collateral through innovative product and graphic design
- Work with Product and Marketing teams on ideation, prototyping, and testing
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams to create best practices
- 3+ years of experience in product (physical), design, or engineering--combination of these a big plus
- Bachelors Degree, required
- Experience working with soft goods, required
- Knowledge of basic graphic design principles and strategic branding techniques
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- Problem-solver who is constantly seeking the next great solution
- Belief in the company mission, required!
Published : May 13, 2020