Area : Los Angeles
Our client is a world-class management consultancy firm that helps clients solve complex, strategic, cultural, and leadership challenges. They have led breakthrough engagements at many of the world's top companies. They approach their work through a systems-view that intentionally connects human dynamics to issues of strategy, organization, and process.
They are seeking a Project Manager for their LA office to be highly involved in client relationships while handling the logistics of consulting and leadership development engagements, client offsites, and business development. This person will be working directly with highly skilled consulting practitioners and be on the front lines of their work through the entire delivery process. This role will require a combination of regular travel in the greater LA area for client work plus internal working sessions through a combination of in-person, video-conference and phone interactions with the virtually-based LA team.
- Structure, lead and execute all operational aspects of complex client projects from start to finish
- Serve as the primary point of contact for scheduling coordination with clients, leveraging Microsoft Outlook and video-conferencing applications
- Accurately capture and synthesize large quantities of information during client interactions, meetings, interviews, etc
- Manage logistics for client offsites including space rental, catering, AV setup, and coordinating with client teams, including occasional travel to client site
- Support the consulting team with drafting client proposals and project deliverables, which require expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and proficiency with Word and Excel programs
- Drive coordination and tracking of a partner’s potential business development and networking opportunities, using CRM tools
- Work with the larger Operations team to develop strategies for increasing impact and effectiveness with internal processes and delivery of client work
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 5+ years of experience in project management or administrative roles, ideally in consulting or a service-role with high-profile clients
- A high level of emotional maturity coupled with a detailed & analytical approach to your work
- Proficiency in producing deliverables in PowerPoint
Published : Feb 11, 2020