Area : Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading charter school organization dedicated to transforming the face of public education in historically under-served areas. They are known for providing an empowering support network, innovative and customized teaching methods, and outreach. They are seeking a Systems Specialist to maintain the Workday system for the school organization's district. This person will be working directly with the Workday Systems Manager providing ongoing configuration and support. The ideal candidate will have an interest in thinking outside the box and working with others to come up with creative solutions. Our client offers fantastic benefits and ton of room for training and growth!
- Support and work in conjunction with Workday Systems Manager to configure, maintain, and optimize Workday functionality in the following areas: absence management, benefits, compensation, recruitment, talent, time tracking, payroll, business processes, reporting and analytics, security, and integrations (Enterprise Interface Builders and Web Services)
- Improve processes and collaborate with department leads in Human Resources, Benefits, Human Capital, Finance & Accounting, and Payroll to configure, test, and deploy business process solutions
- Actively perform research to implement creative solutions that meet complex department needs and organizational requirements
- Create, design, and maintain Workday reports, dashboards, and calculated fields
- Project manage semi-annual release testing and configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or other applicable field
- 5+ years of Workday experience in HCM and Reporting is required (additional experience in Workday Benefits, Payroll, Financials, Recruiting, Compensation, AbsenceManagement, Time Tracking, and Security is preferred)
- Experience in the education sector (familiarity with union requirements is a plus)
- Excellent, high-level working knowledge of Excel (familiarity with SQL is a plus)
- Experienced working with and maintaining confidentiality of employee information
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Mission-oriented mindset, required!
Published : Apr 22, 2020