Area : National
Our client is a small boutique management consulting firm focused on driving behavior change and transformation for Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies. Their CEO is a world-renowned speaker and personality who specializes in training and speaking engagements designed to inspire leaders of Fortune 500s, non-profits, and a variety of other great organizations. They have developed a proprietary executive team coaching offering and are seeking a full-time Director/Vice President of Sales to grow this business within Fortune 500 clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to add value to an incredible team!
- Develop and maintain relationships with Fortune 500 companies’ learning & development and/or executive teams
- Proactively leverage existing business leads, cold calls, previous clients, and other channels to drive revenue to sell this offering into Fortune 500s
- Manage a small internal team of business development support staff
- Coordinate with Founder and existing network of coaches to ensure seamless delivery of services
- At least 5-10 years sales & marketing experience, including regularly meeting or exceeding a quota
- Experience selling professional services into Fortune 500s
- Detail-oriented with organization skills that are a core part of your DNA
- Entrepreneurial attitude; able to thrive with little structure/process, ability to "learn on the fly"
- Ability to build deep business partnerships that yield measurable outcomes
- Direct experience as a coach, a plus, but not necessary
- Willing to contribute to other areas of the firm as needed
Published : Feb 4, 2020