Area : Northern Virginia/Washington D.C.
Our client is a well-known business association. They have recently expanded into Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. and are seeking a Regional Director to lead the charge. This role is perfect for someone with a strong business network (lawyers, accountants, real estate professionals, and other service providers) who is great at relationship-building and self-motivated. This is a high-growth, entrepreneurial role within an established company with an incredible track record.
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified member candidates
- Maintain strong membership retention numbers by working with group leaders and executive committee members
- Research and provide custom programs to keep members engaged
- Ensure group leaders are supported so they can execute on the benefits of the organization and give members the best experience
- Build out the chapters with quality candidates who can add to the group
- Design, implement, and manage marketing programs to get the brand name out to the right professionals
- Facilitate networking between members to add value to the membership and program
- Leverage existing networks to bring in new members
- Lead (plan, facilitate, follow-up) group leader meetings
- Identify appropriate venue/scheduling for Company-hosted events
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7+ years experience in a similar sales-oriented role
- Experience with another professional membership organization, a big plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated professional who is able to work from home and manage themselves
- Ability to attend early morning meetings and evening events (monthly – quarterly)
- A natural networker and “people person,” required!
- Creative and an ‘out of the box’ thinker and strong problem solver
Published : Jan 11, 2021